~Self-introduction session~

Friday, June 6, 2008


Hello there! My name is Goh Li-Shyan, I’m turning 21 years old. I came from Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. I am an Accounting student in University Tunku Abdul Rahman, which is located at Bandar Sungai Long, Kajang.

I enjoy drawing very much. Whenever there is a beautiful scenery or object, I wish I could draw it and keep it as a memento. During my free time, I would like to watch Japanese anime or Hong Kong drama. My favorite Japanese anime is ‘Sailormoon’ as it has been accompanying me since I was in primary school. I hope I can have the full collection of ‘Sailormoon’. Moreover, I also love singing. I will go to Jaya Jusco Cheras Selatan to have ‘K session’ with my buddies whether I am feeling happy or moody.

The websites that I browse very often are Google and Yahoo as they are very useful in searching for any information related with my assignments or looking for any subject that one likes to comprehend more. Besides, I use Hotmail to check emails and most of the emails that I received bring a lot of health tips or other news to improve my general knowledge. I also log onto Friendster website to stay in touch with my friends and make new friends. Another website that I visit is the Cleocat Wholesale Fashion site. It is a Singapore-based online store for fashion clothing, dresses and bags.

The internet activities that are popular among people include blogging, youtube-ing a.k.a music and video sharing as well as online shopping. I’ll post a blog when I am free or if there is any interesting stuff to share with others. Youtube is very popular as I can search whatever materials I want to watch. I also used to pick and order some clothes or accessories online with my eldest sister. Furthermore, I’ll also visit Facebook to play online games and accept the challenges from net friends to play games together. Gaming is another important internet activity for me. Good games can train the logical thinking ability of a person and they can also help to reduce stress.

That is all for my introduction part. Thanks for viewing it.

0 comments: