About myself

Friday, June 6, 2008



Hello, here's my first blog entry, after pondered for a moment, I am deciding to do a simple intro about myself. My name is Teoh Kim Wah, female, 24 years old. I am come from Alor Star, capital of Kedah, and this is a place where place where our Former Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, born and spent his growing days. Currently, I am taking an undergraduate accounting course in University Tunku Abdul Rahman(UTAR), Sungai Long. This is my final year studied in university, and very glad that to know a lots of nice friend during my university life.

I can be said as an optimistic by nature, extroverted and always wear a dazzling smile on my face person, I like to chat with other people, and telling jokes is one of my favorite things to do. My hobby is listening to music, I prefer those music that impassioned. Beside that, I also like to surf net, swimming and watching movie during my spare time. I wish to have a budget traveling around the world if I have more money; this is definitely being a more frequently indulged hobby.

As I mentioned above, I like to surf net, network is very common in use in nowadays. It is a great exploit! The top 5 websites that most visited by me are, firstly,
www.friendster.com, through Friendster, I could know more new friends from other country beside of my old buck. And the same time I can post my pretty picture and share my sweet memory with all of my friends. Second, surfing in www.google.com is indispensable to me, because there are many assignments and research that I need to complete within my study life. Google and its scholar Google are assisting and providing lots of information and data during my research.

Thirdly, as a business student, so I need to have a well knowledge about the business industry and it is costly to subscribe The Edge daily as for a full time student, so I prefer to access to
www.theedgedaily.com, as to read all these hot topics/ news in order to improve my knowledge related to business. The fourth website I accessed is www.wikipedia.com, this website is a free, open content, community-built encyclopedia with thousands of articles on topics from A to Z. I can learn many new things and post up my opinion too.

Lastly, my university intranet
www.utar.edu.my, this provide me the latest issues or activities held in university, show my course syallabus, exam timetable ,informatin gateway and a few of names. Beside that, the activities are such as online shopping, playing online game, downloading free software or theme, chatting and also discussing assignment through Messenger (MSN) or Skypes with my lovely friends.

0 comments: